Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Big Promotion on the Website for June

First of all, Risk: Halo wars is finally back in stock. We have it!!! Secondly, we are running a 15% off everything sale for June. It's summer time, perfect for playing games when it's way too freaking hot outside!

www.roll2play.com

OK, now that I've promoted my website, I have to tell you. I am still not tired of Puerto Rico. I love that game! We played it yesterday along with a bunch of other games. I love having games that everyone loves! Big grins!!!

Next, I now have monthly Game Night events with the Lake Cities Library every fourth Wednesday and the Coppell YMCA every second Friday. It's getting exciting. I have a press release posted with the Star Community Paper and it is posted as an event in Facebook. I hope to see you there!

Coppell YMCA: Friday June 11th at 6:00 pm. Game to play is Munchkin! Munchkin Booty, Munkchin original and one more that I haven't decided on you. I will bring some others just for a little variety.

Lake Cities Library: Wednesday August 25th. First game to share will be Sherlock! Great game for Elementary kids and (believe or not) adults!

Tell your friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment